1101 East Cooper
Year:1949 more 40s
Built in 1949 as a vacation home for a Denver family, the property was purchased in 1954 by William and Hildur Anderson. They operated Anderson stables here for the next 15 years, offering hay rides, riding lessons and pack trips. Hildur was also a long-time Aspen teacher.
For a more detailed history of the site:
Anderson Property_1101 E Cooper_LANDMARK DESIGNATION ASSESSMENT